We invite passionate individuals to apply to Creative School. The most important qualifications we look for in teachers are – their willingness to take up Sadhana, Seva and Dharma and the ability to
- Love and respect children.
- Transform and seek self-growth.
- Be flexible and adapt to changes and challenges.
- Learn as we teach and share learnings for innovation.
- Be a part of a growing sangha and take part in our community work beyond the classroom.
Teachers who love children and are passionate to observe children learn are welcome to apply. Inspired by the vision of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother, we have many programs for a teacher’s inner transformation and growth as well as discovering the joy of teaching and learning. Keeping this mission in our hearts, our sangha – our community of teachers and parents – are working towards co-creating such a space. It is our strong spiritual foundation that gives us the direction, tools and inner drive to achieve this.
Teachers applying to Creative School must be ready for holistic approaches to education aligned with the vision and mission of the school. Learning at Creative School is thematic, contextual and multicultural. Lessons, project-based work, inquiry-based investigations and discussions, class and small group interactions, art sessions, field trips, self-study are all a part of the sacred curriculum that develop a child’s learning and growth. A teacher at Creative is requested to journey through a unique, transformational in-service teacher training programme at Creative School. This is a one of a kind training offered to those interested in empowering themselves and learning the art of holistic education.
Please review the activities of the
- Parent organization – The Healing Circle trust at www.thehealingcircle.in
- Spiritual philosophy – www.sacredclassroom.org
- Inner work for teachers and outreach – www.prajnawisdomcentre.in
- Learning approach on this website.
Do reflect if this is a place for you.
Apart from competent monetary remuneration, we provide immense support for conscious living and holistic health.
- High School teachers in Computer Science, Math, and Sociology
- High School teachers in English Language
- Hindi Teachers – All levels
- Middle & High School Science Teachers
- Administrators to join our Human Resources department
- Entry-level IT Administrators
Interested candidates can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume. Please give us a short description of the reason for your interest in our school and its philosophy.